SPANKED OVER PANTIES: A NICE RED LITTLE BOTTOM

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A NICE RED LITTLE BOTTOM





Naughty red head beauty Sofia gets a wet panties butt squirming over the knee spanking for not having any dry clothes

*WHAT A ASS*

"After I gave Sofia the last spanking for faking an ilness, the little madam
came downstairs dressed in her bathrobe telling me she has no dry clothes
to wear.

She forgot to put the wash in the drier and she didn't close the shower
curtain so the clothes she had ready were also wet.

I thought this is a perfect opportunity to give her saucy bottom a sound
wet panties spanking.

I took her to the kitchen where she wet her panties and put them on.

I took her across my knee and spanked those panties until they were dry!

I also spanked her bare bottom until it was dry too and send her
upstairs with a nice red stinging little bottom."



REAL LIFE SPANKINGS



Realistic amateur spankings,Real next door girls,no spanking models!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home