SPANKED OVER PANTIES: LUSCIOUS LOPEZ

Monday, October 1, 2007

LUSCIOUS LOPEZ

Hi all,
As you already know if you have read my other blogs I just adore spankings:)I find them erotic,hot and incredibly sexy.Well I totally adore watching and receiving spankings over pretty panties till you can see the red spanked glow appearing underneath!!I love spankings over panties so much I thought I might try a new spanking blog featuring just over the panties spankings!!I hope you all enjoy all the cute naughty girls I am going to post getting lots of sexy spankings over their tight knickers!!




*OUCH* Luscious Lopez has such a yummy ass!!!!Simply delicious tasty pinkness!!

The beautiful curvy brunette sweetie Luscious Lopez has they perfect round ass for squeezing into tight white panties.Her panties covered bottom cheeks bounce as they are spanked till you can see the rosy red glow peeking out through her panties!!

The spanking hot pictures above are from the lovely Clare Fonda's SPANKED SWEETIES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home